Sarah and Graham Cobb
Who are we?
Sarah Cobb is CIO of Renold plc.
Graham Cobb has retired
after a career in telecoms software development and marketing. GPG key fingerprint: 7166 D27D 1470 BF87 3D78 F4CD 6FDF 9186 5DF9 B74E.
Here are some useful pages:
Graham's software development:
- My Github repositories
- My OpenHub (Ohloh) page
- My Debian Wiki page
- Synchronisation from Outlook to local files, KDE applications and Nokia Internet Tablet
- Nokia Internet Tablet software repository
- Rex 6000 programming
- TiVo programming
- Humax programming
- Software packages for WRT54G router running OpenWRT
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) support for Tcl
- Script to allow mrtg to work on Netgear DG834/DG834G V4 router running firmware V5, which does not include SNMP. Note that the script should be renamed
dg834stats-for-mrtg.pl, other instructions are in the comments in the script. I do not know if this script will work with other versions of the DG834 hardware/firmware. If you try it, please let me know (email address at bottom of page)
- My Linux kernel patch for NCR 53C810 support (April 2002, 2.4.19)
- My Btrfs progs bugfix patch for btrfs scrub (June 2019, 5.2)
- My ndb-server patch to fix IPv4/IPv6 auth (Feb 2021)
And some things that only work at home:
WAP home page
This page has been accessed times.
This web page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 License.